Thursday, October 21, 2010

Beware: Scrapbooking can lead to new friends!!

I have been painting for three weeks now, don't ask!! But, that also means I haven't been enjoying any scrapbooking time. Today was an exception! I went to a Stampin' Up party at one of my scrapping buddies homes and had a great time.

I was surrounded with paper and ink and stamps and crafts, and I was once again enjoying my hobby!! The best part though, was being surrounded by friends, most of whom I have made just since I began scrapping. What a great group of women!!! We have laughs, share news, exchange ideas and just enjoy each others company.

This is one of the benefits of becoming a scrapbooker that is seldom mentioned. It doesn't cost anything except some of your time and the willingness to let others into your life. Priceless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment